One more step to help save the Earth
Loofen is a creative way for us city folks to help stop a potentially 3.3 billion* plastic bags from going into the landfills yearly in Malaysia alone. Invented and made in Korea, Loofen is an eco solution to address the other 50% of total 26,000 tonnes of garbage thrown out daily (1/2 the size of a Titanic!). So far everyone inclusive of the government has only addressed the 50% of other garbage component via 3Rs.
With Loofen in your house:
- Say goodbye to wet and smelly garbage which attracts pests, roaches, ants and rats; promote cleaner kitchens and healthier environment.
- Lighten up the load of total garbage and plastic bags to approximately 180 landfills in our country.
- Waste is sterilized, reduced in weight and size. Accumulate the food wastes longer before you need to throw them away.
- Waste can be reused. Make composts and use as garden food to grow your own organic vegetables, fruits or even enhance the growth of your garden plants.
* Assumption: 9 million households in Malaysia do not throw away 1 plastic bag of food waste per day.
- Loofen is a food dehydrator which helps reduce food waste in weight by 80% and volume up to 70%.
- Reduce moisture and malodours from food waste.
- Compact and low energy consumption.
- It treats all types of food waste, cooked or uncooked.
- Easy to use, just plug and play.
- Capacity: 5 Litre
- Size: 270(W) x 292 (L) x 350 (H) mm
- Product weight : 6kg
- Power consumption: Ventilation mode: 10W; Operation mode: average 60W
2 years (by Khind Alliances Sdn Bhd)
Call the Customer Careline number 1300 8000 32 or number on warranty card for any after sales service required.
Product sold is non-returnable but parts can be replaced if found to be faulty within the warranty period subject to terms and conditions of warranty.